Friday, December 20, 2013

I LOVE the Gingerbread Martini from Outback and this year I had a huge craving for them at the holidays.  So, I went out and found a couple of recipes online that were supposed to be similar.  I took their suggestions and added a couple of my own to come up with this awesome drink.  I've tested it on a few people now and everyone asked for more!  See if you can fit this one into your holiday parties this year!

1/2 oz Gingerbread Kahlua (I'm sure you could use the regular too)
1 oz Bailey's Irish Cream
1 oz Sweet Cream Flavor Coffee Creamer
1/2 oz Gingerbread Syrup (In the coffee aisle or at a coffee shop)
Pepperidge Farm Gingerman Cookies

Mix the liquids together and shake over ice
Rim a martini glass with crushed gingerman cookies
Place one full gingerman cookie into the glass and pour the liquid over top.  YUM!

NOTE: To make it stronger you could up the kahlua to 1 ounce and you could also add 1 ounce of vodka.  Both work great!  


Check out How to Make Gingerbread Martinis by Rusty And Jules on Snapguide.

0 comments:

Post a Comment